blogheader2

Thursday, May 27, 2010

147/365

Day One Hundred Forty-Seven.


The trouble I went to, to get a dandelion shot....oh my! Our yard has absolutely NO dandelions (usually people are happy about this!) I've been wanting a shot of him blowing the dandelion fluff for ages...he's so cute about dandelions...he says, "dandelions say RAWR Mama!" So, today after a MOPS committee meeting, I spotted tons of them growing in the church parking lot grass....and promptly picked a bouquet of them to take home. (MOPS mamas that saw me do this...yes, I know I'm crazy!) But I love the results so oh well to being thought of as a little nuts ;)  I knew that anyways!

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are very cute! Love the first one the best : ) I know, I feel crazy everyday taking my camera everywhere. But it's been very interesting, this Project 365... I now see possibilities in places I never could've imagined before, for taking photos. You have to grab the moments before they pass! So kudos to you! : )

    ReplyDelete