blogheader2

Friday, June 3, 2011

154/365

Day One Hundred Fifty-four.

154/365

He had a fabulous birthday today, no thanks to me. One of his best friends came over to play and his buddy's wonderful mama made him and Ellie cupcakes. She got the cool points today because Gavin just liked to point out all the ways I messed up his birthday today, NO cake (he's got an awesome cake coming from my fabulously talented friend tomorrow), I didn't wrap his presents (I really hate wrapping presents but for his sake I guess I will try harder!), I only bought him ONE new Doodle alligator not TWO like he requested.

Geez, kid. I think you need a lesson in being thankful for what we have because the manners he had (or didn't have) today made me feel like even.more. of a failure. Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day.

1 comment:

  1. You are far from a failure. ((hugs)) mommy. He is too little to appreciate all the things you do. You are a great mommy and tomorrow is a new day. You'll probably be his favorite tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete