Day Two Hundred Forty-Four.
Park a digger next to our house and they will come...The big kids admired this thing allllll during dinner and so I said if they ate everything on their plates, they could go see it. (Let's hope they leave the darn thing there for awhile, it was great bribery!)
Chasing her shadow home...




How fun! Love the one of your daughter running...beautiful light! Are those gnats or water droplets?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reply on camera. It'll be a while for me still. How do you like yours? I'm just not sure if it is too much camera for me or not. :? It is either 7D or 60d/50d...the 60d price is more enticing, but want to make sure I get it right instead of wishing I had more down the road if kwim?
She was running through a sprinkler ;) I LOVE my camera, I had fully tapped out the abilities of my rebel and didn't feel quite ready for the mk2 yet. I would love to go ff soon but just not sure when that will be. I'm not that familiar with the 60d but I picked the 7d over the 50d.
ReplyDeleteThe first and last are both really terrific! I am jealous... I want a bulldozer as a prop, hahaha
ReplyDelete