Day Three Hundred Twenty-Three.
My mostly empty cart at the start of my Christmas shopping marathon tonight. I'm happy to say I'm mostly done. A few more things for other people to get, but mostly done. Now I just have to figure out how to get it to our new house in MS without the movers losing it or the kids discovering it ;)
I also had little dates with the big kids today. Ellie and I hit Starbucks and the com. She enjoyed a snowman cookie and some milk.
and then Gavin and I did a little Christmas shopping for Ellie- he was remarkably thoughtful about picking out presents for her :)
He wore the viking helmet because he told me he wanted to be "safe... just in case".
I rescheduled a family session due to weather and I'm hoping the weather holds out. It's one of my last sessions before the move, and a very special family to me!




No comments:
Post a Comment