This is beautiful! I went to take a picture of this the other night and my camera was acting up. :(
Speaking of cameras, I may just end up with a 7D after all...earlier than expected. Turned my Rebel in yesterday for some ongoing issues and it ended up having more problems after the associate tried to shove my card in to it! Thankfully, I bought a plan with it that they'll either fix or replace. Crossing my fingers. Hehe.
Beautiful! Love this.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I went to take a picture of this the other night and my camera was acting up. :(
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of cameras, I may just end up with a 7D after all...earlier than expected. Turned my Rebel in yesterday for some ongoing issues and it ended up having more problems after the associate tried to shove my card in to it! Thankfully, I bought a plan with it that they'll either fix or replace. Crossing my fingers. Hehe.