Potty training with this one is...trying every ounce of patience we have to spare. She's got the hand-washing part down pat though I think...Give this girl a mirror/window/vaguely reflective surface and she's always making funny faces :)
Haha...my middle guy can not pull himself away when he sees his reflection. And wow...I empathize with you and the whole potty training thing. I am NOT looking forward to this summer for that very reason. Crossing my fingers that my baby takes after my middle guy and not his oldest brother. Not sure how it would work for a little girl and in the middle of winter, but it only took me about a week to potty train the middle one. An elderly woman had told me to let him run around nekked for the first day or so to help him to "see" what was happening and make that connection. Literally by day three, he had number 1 down. I wish you the best though. :)
Do you use photoshop to fit the pics together so they look like this? Or do you use a different program? Message me if you can how you do it! Ellie: priceless. She makes me want a baby girl, too. =)(Although I am aware of the temper tantrums you're living through. I always wanted girls though.)
Billy was next to me when I looked at this and said "Oh, it's Gavin's sister!!" and then promptly said "I have to go potty". Meanwhile, Rylan RUNS from the other room screaming "ELLIE!! I want to see ELLIE, too!!" So, thank you for an exciting few moments and, as always, gorgeous photos and gorgeous little girl :).
Haha...my middle guy can not pull himself away when he sees his reflection. And wow...I empathize with you and the whole potty training thing. I am NOT looking forward to this summer for that very reason. Crossing my fingers that my baby takes after my middle guy and not his oldest brother. Not sure how it would work for a little girl and in the middle of winter, but it only took me about a week to potty train the middle one. An elderly woman had told me to let him run around nekked for the first day or so to help him to "see" what was happening and make that connection. Literally by day three, he had number 1 down. I wish you the best though. :)
ReplyDeleteDo you use photoshop to fit the pics together so they look like this? Or do you use a different program? Message me if you can how you do it!
ReplyDeleteEllie: priceless. She makes me want a baby girl, too. =)(Although I am aware of the temper tantrums you're living through. I always wanted girls though.)
Billy was next to me when I looked at this and said "Oh, it's Gavin's sister!!" and then promptly said "I have to go potty". Meanwhile, Rylan RUNS from the other room screaming "ELLIE!! I want to see ELLIE, too!!" So, thank you for an exciting few moments and, as always, gorgeous photos and gorgeous little girl :).
ReplyDeleteOh dear heavens!!! How cute is she?? Wonderful moment you captured,
ReplyDelete