Oh you can just seen on his face how proud he is - I love it! Such a wonderful capture!
Yay for him! And what a beautiful job you did with the backlighting here and the I love how the curve of the sidewalk and the mailboxes bring your eyes right to him.
Aww, such a look of pride! Lovely composition, and focus for a moving target. I really like the shadow as well. :)
Fabulous composition, shadow is great. He looks fit to burst with pride, so sweet.
Oh you can just seen on his face how proud he is - I love it! Such a wonderful capture!
ReplyDeleteYay for him! And what a beautiful job you did with the backlighting here and the I love how the curve of the sidewalk and the mailboxes bring your eyes right to him.
ReplyDeleteAww, such a look of pride! Lovely composition, and focus for a moving target. I really like the shadow as well. :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous composition, shadow is great. He looks fit to burst with pride, so sweet.
ReplyDelete