Another rainy day (drizzly day- whatever). So we hit the downtown library, unbeknownst to us it was also the day for the preschool music class, so there was lots to see and do. For all that fun, check out the family blog. :)
So sweet! That is for sure one of our most favorite things to do together. We go to the library twice a week! Once for story time and the second time to pick out books. My son loves it there. I like how you got on the ground to take this!
So, so sweet! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! That is for sure one of our most favorite things to do together. We go to the library twice a week! Once for story time and the second time to pick out books. My son loves it there. I like how you got on the ground to take this!
ReplyDeleteBig book for a little monkey!
ReplyDeleteRainy days are perfect library days! I love his sweatshirt!
ReplyDelete