Day forty.
Miracle of miracles, I begged and pleaded with her to let me take her outside so I'd have a picture today. I feel awful, fever, body aches...I got the flu shot and really don't think it's flu- it feels just like I did when I had mono in college, right down to the swallowed glass and super sore/tired, so I haven't been snapping any pictures today. And right before I took her out, her best friend's mama posted a picture on facebook of her little girl grinning all sweetly.
I did what any good MWAC would do, I used it as total bribery. "Lily smiles for her mama when she takes her picture, don't you want to smile like Lily!?" and. it. worked. It might also have helped that I promised a piece of candy and got Gavin to dance around like a crazy kid behind me which made her giggle and show her true smile...but whatever works, right??


beautiful! I'm sick today too, hope you are better soon!
ReplyDeleteLOOOVe! I love the tiny whisps of hair in the golden light. devine!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a trooper Liz! But you gotta do what you gotta do! If she is ready and wiling you are too - it was worth it though. She is adorable and this is a great photo.
ReplyDeleteWay to use those bribes! This is a great shot!
ReplyDeleteOh, so gorgeous! Love that beautiful cheeky smile.
ReplyDeleteLOL! I agree, whatever works! Her smile is gorgeous. I love the light and her wispy hairs!
ReplyDelete