blogheader2

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

100/365 {ten on ten}

day one hundred! (already?!)

And it's a Ten on Ten! Be sure to check out Jennifer's rainy day adventures here.

blog
blog2
blog3
blog4
blog5
blog6
blog7
blog8
blog9
blog10

Squishy took his first real nap in the crib today, he slept in it last night for the first time and did pretty well, he was reaaallly angry that it took me a few minutes to come in there to get him, I'm used to hearing his first squeaks and grabbing him before he gets fully awake. So when I went to grab him he was so mad! He did pretty good at this nap too, just got sad when he thought I was going to leave him in here again!


4 comments:

  1. Nawwwww, those baby legs! Such a beautiful series Liz. Squishy looks like some teeth are on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, he is so adorable, and so squishy :) I cant get enough of his hair- the cutest ever. I love the different perspectives you captured and the pics shot through the crib rales. The crying pic is oh so sad, but so very cute. The baby toes, and the fingers in the mouth... so many great captures of this stage. Congrats on getting him in the crib- I know that can be so tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i am a huge sucker for crying pics and this one is fanTASTic!! And also? you need to seriously get that hair molded and bronzed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these photos melt my heart. My son had a natural "baby mohawk" as well. You have wonderful photography!

    ReplyDelete