The kids tried to plan out my whole birthday "day", I demanded the pool be part of it...and a giant flaming tower of cupcakes. Requirements for any good birthday I think.
Love your birthday cupcake pic!! Wouldn't it be pretty printed on a black plate... And you could always bring it out on each person's birthday as their "SPECIAL PLATE" for the day .... Very fun and festive !!
Sounds like the perfect birthday to me! Happy Birthday Liz ♥
ReplyDeleteLove your birthday cupcake pic!! Wouldn't it be pretty printed on a black plate... And you could always bring it out on each person's birthday as their "SPECIAL PLATE" for the day .... Very fun and festive !!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking requirement for any day, period! LOVE that first shot!
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome day. I am loving these water camera shots!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos. They are so much fun. I especially love that first shot. It is just amazing!
ReplyDeleteThese are all great! I LOVE the flaming tower of cupcakes - awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove all of these! The girl's expression and jumping is sooo cute! Awesome cake shot!
ReplyDelete