blogheader2

Friday, January 30, 2015

30/365

day thirty.

I'll start at the end and go back, since today was good and ridiculous at the same time.

blog8
blog6
blog5

If he wasn't snuggling a panda, he was a panda.
Panda kiss selfies
There's a panda raiding my pantry.



Evie girl enjoyed some tickles and giggles.
blog


blog4
Gavin took this one :)
blog2


Then he helped her with tummy time.

blog3


Liam was the mess today. He climbed on the top bunk and got stuck...
Highlights of Liam's day.. Stuck between wall and top bunk. Kid is crazy and determined to kill himself or make me have a heart attack.


He also refused to wear a diaper or pants and ran around naked refusing to sit on the potty too. Thankfully I got him to take a nap for once this week!


1 comment:

  1. I just can't get over the amazing light in all your photos! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete