blogheader2

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

187/365

Day One Hundred Eighty-Seven.

187/365

Sometimes I just look at them and think...they are too cute and imaginative for their own good. :)
Gavin stole Owen's blanket today and wanted a super hero cape, Ellie had to copy big brother. They were both not happy for long since the blankies wouldn't stay tied. But while it lasted, they had fun flying around the living room, begging me to be a bad guy ;).

They will probably be beyond excited when my kidsteals.com find from yesterday makes it here!! I was going to save it for Christmas but I don't think I'll make it that long ;) (If you don't feel like clicking the link- just know it's super hero capes/mask sets for the big kids)

And yes- Ellie had a fwa there for a little while even though she's been so good about just nap/night time the past few weeks. Apparently super heroes need fwas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment