Day Two Hundred and Eight.
I tried to find the beauty in just about everything today, but it was one of those days where the kids were insane and I just needed a break. I wandered out into the hot and sticky, mosquito- ridden outdoors today quite a bit. I got plenty of more traditional flower shots but thought the underside of this zinnia was captivating for some reason . I guess it's not always what's most visible to the world that is the most interesting {to me anyways}. Just my reminder to myself to dig deeper. Try to see both sides of the story.
Hopefully the macros aren't getting too old. I'm honestly not in the mood to shoot pictures of my kids. I'll just say everyone has managed to find my last nerve today and fray it just a little bit more. Even the dogs. I'm hoping a visit to my grandparent's house tomorrow puts me in a better, more pleasant mood :)


Aww...understand. It's interesting how kids manage to do that sometimes. :) Love this picture! I actually saw it as a thumbnail first and was immediately drawn to the color....beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh and I was going to say that none of my under 'belly' shots have ever turned out this great...you've inspired me to try again. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!!!!! I don't think macros ever get old...especially when they're as beautiful as this!
ReplyDelete