blogheader2

Thursday, August 4, 2011

216/365

Day Two Hundred Sixteen.

IMG_3523


A big storm popped up this afternoon and happily, we received a ton of much needed rain. Unfortunately, the power was off a couple hours and the storm was pretty scary (lots of lightning and wind!). I went out after the worst was over and took this shot of the rain pouring down. Or at least I thought the worst was over...I could've gotten a fabulous lightning shot too if I hadn't pretty much run back into the house screaming...

5 comments:

  1. This.is.GORGEOUS!!!! Love this shot!!! How on earth did you get it!!??!? Is that a sidewalk?? It looks like it could be a stream or a puddle or something!!! lovely shot, Liz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl!!- it's the concrete front porch that's reflecting the flowers- looking out on a sidewalk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an awesome shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pic Liz! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete