We finally got some rain today(not much but it was still much appreciated!).
The wind came first and created a mini-sandstorm because it hasn't rained in almost two months. We hunkered down with a stack of stories and occasionally the kids would run to a window and look out...
Gavin's new favorite book is The Very Busy Spider (when read in conjunction with The Very Hungry Caterpillar and The Very Lonely Firefly)...followed by his new Frog and Toad books. (I got on a vintage book from my childhood buying kick on Amazon the other day ;)- I freely admit that I'm addicted to buying books, especially books for the kids!) (also the vintage book feel ran over into how I edited the pictures...not my usual style but for tonight I like it).
So maybe not the best pictures technically b/c I was dealing with flickering power and darkness outside but oh well. ;) I threw in the iphone picture as a freebie, sometimes I just love to chunk the big camera away and just shoot with the iphone ;) I'm in a funk right now, so I'm just trying to keep taking pictures some way or another!



No comments:
Post a Comment