blogheader2

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

45/366

Day forty-five.

blog

I had a lunch date with my little loves. Nothing fancy, just CFA :) (I'm going to miss these days where he lets me kiss him in public!!)

The crazy mirror was a hit!
blog2

(Ellie refused pictures because she was quite mad that she spilled her chocolate milk all over her valentine's shirt).

We had a heart-filled day too. Our breakfast...
Happy valentines day <3

And the brownies we made to surprise daddy.
Yum.

We had a good time this morning when we picked up valentine's candy and presents for daddy- balloons, a stuffed dragon that sings/dances, and a hotwheels customized van (with flames down the side). I let them pick and it cracked me up what they thought he'd love, Gavin also picked out a box of Thor valentine cards that he thought daddy would love, and "wrote" daddy a letter about how much he loved him :)


No comments:

Post a Comment