blogheader2

Sunday, February 19, 2012

50/366

Day Fifty.

blog

blog2

Brr. It was cold and windy.

I wandered around shooting some macros this afternoon (had to break out the fingerless gloves), my original goal was the flocks of robins that were out and about, but they were too scared of me. So I went with flowers, and this one woodpecker that didn't mind me.

Brrrr macros in the wind.

blog3

2 comments:

  1. All gorgeous shots! We have a woodpecker that comes back every Spring but I have not been able to get him yet. He works on a utility pole behind us every year. LOL! I wonder if he's had brain damage from that. Isn't it amazing how fast they peck? They are like a miniature jack hammer. Fascinating birds. I wish we saw more of them around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Liz - these are all so inspiring! I can't believe you can find time to take such beautiful pictures every day!! I'm in awe of you!

    ReplyDelete