blogheader2

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

29/365

Day twenty-nine.
blog

After a picnic at the park, Owen spotted all these "dig digs". He was fascinated with them, sweet boy would've stood there all afternoon if I'd let him.

blog2

In other news, little brother got his first shots today and after napping most of the morning/afternoon away- woke up super grumpy and with a little fever tonight.
blog3
Even though I was totally out of infant tylenol, a sweet friend and neighbor rushed some over for me and after a quick washcloth bath and tylenol he finally fell asleep:) 




4 comments:

  1. Poor sweet boy<3 I hope he's feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kiddo! And I great big fat puffy-heart that second shot. Sigh. I love little boys. In some alternate universe I have eight of them, all lined up watching the excavators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww poor guy I hope he feels better soon! I always hate shots! Never any fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these! I love the lines of the fence in the tractor pictures- he looks so amazed by them, and his green boots are so cute! Such great composition in the last one. Poor baby! Shots are no fun

    ReplyDelete