Day Two Hundred Seventeen.
Long day. Mostly because it was a long. night. Not because of kids, but because my parent's dog, Gus, (backstory on him: someone heartless dropped him off back in April- so he's this big not so bright puppy) likes to sleep outside, under my window...and bark.
Not bark all the time. Just every fifteen minutes or so, setting off W&G who are here sleeping in the room with me. And then Gus teased me by barking every twenty minutes or so...he was like a real live evil snooze button....allll night long.
Anyways, Owen has been grouchy today too- I don't think he feels all that well- no fever, just whimperey (made that word up!). He found a little comfort in his doorway bouncer at least. It kept him pretty happy after dinner while we waited for today's storm to pass (yay for more rain!) PS. Thank you ISO 5000 ;) What did I do without you?


What a precious boy. He is so sweet! I hope you have a better night tonight.
ReplyDelete