blogheader2

Saturday, August 6, 2011

218/365

Day Two Hundred Eighteen.

bee


Today I had so much fun helping my dad with his beehives. He recently cleared a hive of bees from inside their church's walls and he moved them home. I've got a huge post to share later (when I'm back home with fast internet! tomorrow!) but here's a little peek. I even wore a bee keeping suit (and didn't get stung!). Here these two lovely ladies were cleaning honey off of each other after the move.

5 comments:

  1. :O Wow! They are beautiful, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would much rather have seen a photo of you in the bee suit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I would love to do something like this for some great photos like this one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sounds like you had a great adventure. Love this pic. It's like they're whispering secrets. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great shot!! Haha...on 'The Doyals' post! ;)

    ReplyDelete