Perfection. Sigh. As mama of two sweet boys, and one almost-not-a-baby-anymore girl. Just . . . sigh.
Not an over share at all! He us so adorable I love seeing your sweet pictures of him!
So, so adorable and such beautiful shots. They're all gorgeous, but LOVE shots 2 and 5. Those little pursed lips are just precious.
Couldn't be more perfect! If there is ever a time to take a lot of pictures it is now. I love seeing all of these. He is beautiful <3
You're going to make me want another baby, Liz! These are breathtaking. So real and delicious!
never apologize for an overshare of preciousness!! These are perfect.
Perfection. Sigh. As mama of two sweet boys, and one almost-not-a-baby-anymore girl. Just . . . sigh.
ReplyDeleteNot an over share at all! He us so adorable I love seeing your sweet pictures of him!
ReplyDeleteSo, so adorable and such beautiful shots. They're all gorgeous, but LOVE shots 2 and 5. Those little pursed lips are just precious.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't be more perfect! If there is ever a time to take a lot of pictures it is now. I love seeing all of these. He is beautiful <3
ReplyDeleteYou're going to make me want another baby, Liz! These are breathtaking. So real and delicious!
ReplyDeletenever apologize for an overshare of preciousness!! These are perfect.
ReplyDelete