Day Three Hundred Sixty-Six.
A quiet end to the year. Sort of. I wanted to get out of the house with just Liam to spend some Christmas gift cards (with my quietest kid), but Gavin and Ellie whined and whimpered about not getting to go. Gavin even brought me an album of his baby pictures and with honest tears running down his little face he said, "You liked me better as a baby didn't you mama???" Well, that guilt was enough to earn him and Ellie a shopping trip with me, and whenever the two of them kept running off and hiding in clothes racks, dancing (very oddly) in giant mirrors or bouncing balls all over Old Navy, I brought his little tear filled face to mind... I could've probably gotten much better shots than these but I was kind of embarrassed to be documenting them being so crazy.
And Liam...he didn't make a peep till the ride home when he let me know he'd kindly like some milk, please.
Don't go too far, I'll be back tomorrow with year four of my project 365 :)


Wow, that's some SKILL your little man has there! Heck, I'LL take him shopping after that! LOL I'm impressed you still got shots with everyone in tow.
ReplyDeleteWell he really has your number doesn't he! Great looking family!
ReplyDeleteAwww... poor guy. It must be a bit tough having a baby around to adjust to. :(
ReplyDelete