What beautiful images! Love the cuddly sleeping photo with dad. So precious!
Look at this sweet, sweet baby. What a precious moment... I can hardly remember my kiddos being this small. Love.
Oh, gorgeous. Love that first shot - the way dad's hand is holding baby <3.
Oh my the first image is just breathe taking!
Such a beautiful moment. I love the first shot.
There is so much sleeping going on in your house. I hope you're getting in on this action too! :)
What beautiful images! Love the cuddly sleeping photo with dad. So precious!
ReplyDeleteLook at this sweet, sweet baby. What a precious moment... I can hardly remember my kiddos being this small. Love.
ReplyDeleteOh, gorgeous. Love that first shot - the way dad's hand is holding baby <3.
ReplyDeleteOh my the first image is just breathe taking!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful moment. I love the first shot.
ReplyDeleteThere is so much sleeping going on in your house. I hope you're getting in on this action too! :)
ReplyDelete