Aww, sleeping baby. My second was the opposite - couldn't turn it off, or she'd be just like the first shot LOL.
He is so incredibly adorable. I love this whole series. The perspective on the first two is amazing, and he looks so sweet and peaceful in the last.
Oh! Perfection. The frown . . . sigh. My baby girl is almost a year--not a babe any more. THIS is baby perfection.
oh my. These are amazing Liz!! I love love love the prespective and colors. fabulous!
The BINKY! I love and relate to the cry then binky images.
Aww, sleeping baby. My second was the opposite - couldn't turn it off, or she'd be just like the first shot LOL.
ReplyDeleteHe is so incredibly adorable. I love this whole series. The perspective on the first two is amazing, and he looks so sweet and peaceful in the last.
ReplyDeleteOh! Perfection. The frown . . . sigh. My baby girl is almost a year--not a babe any more. THIS is baby perfection.
ReplyDeleteoh my. These are amazing Liz!! I love love love the prespective and colors. fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThe BINKY! I love and relate to the cry then binky images.
ReplyDelete