blogheader2

Saturday, December 8, 2012

343/366

Day Three Hundred Forty-Three.

blog

I promise he's not really this sad about being a big brother. But I do think he felt a little left out from all the love and attention here ;)

blog2
blog5
Really he'd like to spend all day kissing his baby.

Love all these sweet little feet, life may be extra crazy with them all running around but I wouldn't have it any other way!
blog4

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE those shirts!! That last one is my fave ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz I love those shirts! These are such amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely set of sibling shots you have! I know how hard it is with three, so WELL DONE with four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing. I love their expressions in the first-your oldest two look so proud, and your little guys face is so cute- he definitely looks a little left out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those t-shirts are great! Did you make those in your spare time! So cute.

    ReplyDelete