blogheader2

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

353/366

Day Three Hundred Fifty-Three.

blog
blog3
blog2

I bought Gavin a "how to draw dinosaurs" book and it occupied him for, no kidding, three hours this afternoon. He loved it! It even inspired Ellie to draw for awhile (and write her name for the first time!) Gavin hung his favorite picture up in his room and was just so proud of it. I'm glad he's been more interested in drawing again lately, I've been missing all his artwork :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow he is really good!! So much better then me for sure. Love the perspective on these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so great at capturing your family's life. Such beautiful memories -- and great artists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so talented! My dinosaurs look like chickens, so I'm told. Love the little tongue sticking out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous captures of an everyday moment:) I love looking at children's art - your son is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book is as good as gold. I would love to find something (besides tv and video games) that could entertain my kids for such a long time. You captured so many great perspectives. He should be proud- He is a really good artist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's amazing! Nice work, and what a fantastic series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Fantastic drawings and use of time! I love his artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the great perspectives you got in these images. It really draws me in and makes me feel how much fun they were having.

    ReplyDelete